Professional Software Development¶
Almost everything you’ll need to know to “hit the ground running.” It’s still a work in progress.
Acknowledgements and Thanks
- On the cover:
- “Venn Diagram: Programming != Computer Science” , appears courtesy Jan Schaumann @jschauma by permission.
- “Copying and Pasting from Stack Overflow,” appears courtesy @ThePracticalDev by permission.
- “My code’s compiling!” , courtesy xkcd by Randall Munroe .
- “How to write an e-mail…” courtesy “Piled Higher and Deeper,” by Jorge Cham
- Permission pending:
- Software credits:
- Clip-art sourced from openclipart.org .
- Font Awesome appears courtesy Dave Gandy.
- Hosting of the free version of the book: bitbucket.org .
More than a process
Continuous Integration is backed by several important principles and practices.
(The original entry is located in /media/Data/repos/pro_soft_dev/free/sdlc_4_con.rst, line 2049.)